Health and Safety is of paramount importance to Bernard Watson and we are extremely proud of all our established procedures.
From day one with Bernard Watson, all our painters and decorators undergo comprehensive training to CITB standards which helps to ensure they are safety-conscious at all times and that all projects are delivered to the required health and safety standards in both occupied and non-occupied premises.
A full health and safety plan is prepared before every project, incorporating a COSSH assessment and method statement, and is then closely monitored throughout the job by our very own safety officer.
We manage our health and safety at Bernard Watson with the following procedures:
- Ensuring all employees are given the relevant training.
- Complying with current health and safety legislation.
- Liaising with employees on matters regarding health and safety.
- Carrying out full risk assessments before any project.
- Close supervision of site progress
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained to safe standards.
- Ensuring safe handling and use of substances.
- Consistently reviewing our work methods.